cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT sport credits

I was happy to give my first months bt sport credit to the fantastic NHS. I have since filled in three forms and it shows on my account I have £20.50 credits for May and June but am still paying the full amount each month?. When do I get the credits knocked off my bill.

And as per a previous answer to a similar question I have checked my bank account and have been charged the full bill amount for May and June.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT sport credits

Hi @degsy1 and welcome.

Sorry for any confusion with the credits. Have you contacted our billing team on 0800 800 150? They should be able to clear things up for you. Can you try that and let me know how it goes?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the response DavidM.

I have just wasted twenty minutes explaining three times to the BT loop before being told my call was not urgent so go away.

I would not mind but until you advised me to call I was trying every other avenue to resolve my issue.

When my contract expires in August I will gladly go away. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

@degsy1,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

I'm sorry that the automated message lead you to believe you were doing the wrong thing by calling. If Dave didn't think that speaking to the help desk was the best way to get your issue resolved then I'm sure he wouldn't have asked you to do so.

Can you check your last two bills to make sure it doesn't show "The charity donation to the NHS Charities Together" in the Account Charges section?

It's possible that your credit has been donated for each month, if this is not what you asked us to do can you reply to the private message I have sent you?

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings