cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT subscription refund

Could somebody please advise why I still haven’t received the credit I requested at the beginning of lockdown?? I have tried contacting, but can’t ring because of reduced workforce! Can’t email, so this is the only sounding board. I have today received my June bill. Surprised to see a credit on there for June, however my subscription has increased by £10 per month, so still have a £10 DD to be collected. BT Customer Services where is the subscription credit that I’m owed for April and May??? I am now resorting to cancelling completely because I am so annoyed at the lack of clarity, customer care and, most of all, the decency to have either a direct phone call or email by a member of staff!!! My credit is now over £50 and I would like it back. If I failed to pay my subscriptions, I have no doubt the service would be cancelled. Disgusted!! So tomorrow, in between doing my Key Worker job from home, ensuring my customers get the service they deserve, I will once again be trying to contact somebody from BT!!! 😤😤

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT subscription refund

this is a customer help customer forum - your post does not go to BT

phone 150 and then billing

There are numerous similar posts on the forum if you use search facility.  maybe read these before phoning billing

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT subscription refund

The June credit will be the advertised 50% for the month. You'll have to call in relation to the other ones, you may also want to check your contract status before cancelling as if in contract cancelling early will mean cancellation charges.

I also don't get this "unable to have a phone call" people seem to be relating to on here, they still have staff working either in the office or at home based on normal opening hours so there should be a way of getting through eventually, in actual fact I believe they should be open until at least 1800 today if you want to try today as well instead of waiting until tomorrow

0 Ratings