cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT website is not working correctly!!

Trying to change the date I'm moving home, go through all the steps OK and then, when you click to confirm the changes, the website says 'some internal error has occurred' and to refresh the page, log in and try again. Well, I;ve done hat now, 3 times, trying different web browsers (Edge/Chrome/Internet Explorer) and get the same message. I can only assume therefore that the website is not functioning correctly! As it seems impossible to speak to anyone about this on the phone (ridiculous, given that BT are a communications company!), can someone report this to BT and get it fixed please and then, please tell me what I can do in the meantime about getting my moving date changed?

Thanks, sorry for the rant!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT website is not working correctly!!

Hi @webecruisin, welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're unable to change your move date on the website. Can you let me know the date your home move order is due to complete and if you're trying to bring the connection date forward or delay it? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT website is not working correctly!!

Hi, was trying to change the moving out/in dates to a week earlier, so instead of 28th August, bring forward to 21st.

0 Ratings