cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

BTCOM or AJM Reference

Hi - I'm a new BT Mobile sign-up and have been having problems with my Topcashback for taking up a new contract.  They keep asking me for my AJM or BTCOM reference which I can't find on anywhere.

Can anyone please advise me where I can find it?  In the current climate every little helps so I don't want to miss out on it!

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: BTCOM or AJM Reference

i used search and this is just one of the find

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/AJM-BTCOM-Reference/m-p/2001971

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Thank you For the help, I have tried but like my emails it doesn’t contain the reference. I can only find the VOL, which doesn’t appear to be the correct reference for the cash back claim. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

I'm having the exact same issue and have come to get some help too. It looks like someone has been a bit trigger happy with the rejections as of late! I only have VOL based order number for a mobile contract, with no mention of either a AJM/BTCOM as TCB is asking for.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 10

Try search as there are numerous solved posts which may help. I just picked one of the answers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

The majority of the posts reference a moderator having to help them, I believe it's due to it being a mobile contract and not a broadband contract. Checking my broadband confirmation emails I can see an applicable reference, but my mobile confirmation does not have one.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 10

Hi @jackmitch87 and @Rich_Ash,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to get your AJM or BTCOM order reference. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get that for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Hi PaddyB,

Having the same issue as the posters above but didn't want to start a new thread unnecessarily.

Could you PM me also on how to get in touch with my detail to look into this?

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 10

Hi @Xenses,

Thank you for posting, I've sent you a PM as well.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 10 of 10

Thank you @PaddyB I have sent you a PM
0 Ratings