cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BTID keeps directing to my email so I can't access my account details or view bills etc

Go to solution

Hi I'm hoping someone can help with this, as just about ready to tear my hair out!!

Every time I try to log into myBT, i get redirected to the email.  In the email view when I click on the myBT link I get directed to log in again, but this just takes me back to the email page again, it's a continuous loop and I can never get access to my BT account details, view bills etc

I've tried signing out of BT, i've cleared history etc etc  still the same issue.

any help, gratefully accepted!  thanks in advance,

Shaza

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: BTID keeps directing to my email so I can't access my account details or view bills etc

Go to solution

Hi @Shaza90,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having problems viewing your BT Bills online. If you send me your details, I'll be able to help you with this.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Re: BTID keeps directing to my email so I can't access my account details or view bills etc

Go to solution

Are you using the correct password for mybt if I try to login to it and put in my email password it does as you say and loops around into the mail, the problem is if you have the same user ID for both accounts you need to put in the right password for mybt when you login.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi, i've only ever had one BTID and passeord for my account and email.  Ive had this account for more than 10 years, back when yahoo mail managed the mail.  Then you simply moved between the mail and myBT by clicking on relevant link in taskbar once logged in. You could opt to have mail as your homepage or myBT when you logged in.  I think i set it 2 email years ago.  Recently moved 2 paperless billing so thats when noticed i cant actually see my account details online any more.  When i click on the myBT in taskbar i'm asked 2 log in again and the it takes me back 2 email again.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I'm glad I was able to help get this sorted for you @Shaza90. Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers

David