Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debbynash68
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Bad service

Go to solution

PLease can someone update me how I can escalate a complaint. My In Laws are 87 and moved house on 30th September and gave notice on 19th September. They still haven't their Broadband connected, it's not 5th November,  and are medically not stable and 90 mins away from family and obviously isolating. How ever many times I call BT and hang on for more than an hour to get through I still haven't managed to get them connected. Please Help. Im at my wits end

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bad service

Go to solution

@debbynash68 

This is just a customer forum, but somebody from BT should see your post.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @debbynash68, I'm really sorry to see you're parents broadband isn't working, I can appreciate the necessity of a working connection at this time. Do you know if the telephone line is working and if it's FTTC or FTTP broadband that they've ordered? I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to assist.

0 Ratings
debbynash68
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi. Thank you for your reply and apologies for not replying sooner. It has now been sorted and they are online and in touch with the world again. I must say though I am very disappointed in BT, I guess more  so Open Reach, but our hands are tied and I find this very frustrating and strange that one company has the monopoly in this modern age. 

Have a good week! 

0 Ratings