cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Being charged for something o don’t have

Hi , I have been charged 9.99 for entertainment package since last feb (2021) and never been able to use it , I contacted them (bt) and they told me it was a now tv problem so I contacted now tv and they said it was a bt problem , I got sick and was in hospital with heart problems and been Ill for a while , I took up contacting bt again when I was better and they are still telling me  it’s a now tv problem even tho I’m being charged by bt  , and brought my entertainment package through bt they are saying it’s not their problem I’m on my own take it up with now tv , so I contact now tv again and they say there is nothing they can do my account does not  exist . Bt will not help , now tv will not help , I do not receive the goods I have paid for what do I do and never have ? I’m still being charged by bt for 9.99 a month! Any help with this will be much appreciated 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Being charged for something o don’t have

Hi @Lisab6 and welcome to our community.

I'm really sorry you're having so many problems with this, especially when you have been unwell. I'll do my best to help. Can you just clarify, have you ever registered for NOW TV? When you mention not being able to use your entertainment package does that mean you're unable to watch any TV through your BT TV box? Have you reported a fault for this? Do you see any error codes or messages?

From the terms of service  - 

Entertainment – Entertainment – AMC plus the latest award-winning entertainment and Sky Originals from channels including Sky Atlantic, plus over 300 Box Sets on demand, all from the NOW Entertainment Membership. NOW Entertainment Membership has a retail value of £9.99 per month. A Netflix Basic plan, watch unlimited movies and TV shows on 1 screen at a time in SD. Netflix Basic plan RRP £5.99. NOW account required and terms apply. Netflix Terms of Use apply - see www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse  for details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi David , I cannot get the channels through now tv . I contacted bt and they could not tell me how to activate it they told me to contact now tv so I did, then now tv told me it was a bt who were suppose to help , bt could tell me what to do just keep telling me it’s now TVs problem . And now tv say bt . So I’m just on the no help carousel. So no never been able to use any of it and did report it but no help . Thank for your reply 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Thanks for the reply @Lisab6 .

I think you might be on one of our legacy products. The original entertainment pack was £9.99 but did not include Now TV. Our latest Entertainment  pack is £16 and does include Now TV.

Can you just confirm if you have registered an account on NOW TV? If not you can do so at https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi David ,

Well I was told I did , and if this is so why have bt continued to charge me 9.99 every month , also why when I try to sort this out with bt do they tell me to take it up with now tv ? 
thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Also I tried contacting bt to set up now tv but no one I talked to at bt could tell me how to do it . Nothing I did was successful in setting it up . 
thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Thanks for getting back to me @Lisab6 .

You're being charged for the older Entertainment pack which was £9.99. I'm really not sure why you've been told any different but just to be sure I can take a look at your account and clear that up. Just drop me a reply to the private message I've sent you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings