Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danffk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Bill Error - Overcharged by £166.72 - HELP

Hi,

I am hoping one of the admins can pick this up for me?

Long Story cut short(ish).

I was on Fibre Broadband + 4k Max TV. I placed an order to move house on 8th November, this failed. I spoke to BT on 9th, they explained that the house move order failed due to the 4k not being compatible (exchange slower), BT could not put through the TV package as this was causing the order to failed. BT removed the TV part of my package and said that they would waiver the cancellation charge. They were very apologetic and my broadband will be set to a new date of 22nd Nov for the Broadband only. BT said that they will keep me up to date with the order and look to compensate me for the inconvenience. They did keep my up to date with the order and and spoke to me on the 22nd, when my broadband went live.

However I have been billed for £211.71 (166.72 for the cancellation of TV) with no compensation.

I have spoke to BT today, however i'm not sure they completely understand? I'm not worried about any compensation, I just want to be charged the correct amount. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bill Error - Overcharged by £166.72 - HELP

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bill Error - Overcharged by £166.72 - HELP

Hi @Danffk,

Welcome back to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry to hear that you have been incorrectly billed after we changed your package.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings