cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tarian
Message 141 of 145

Re: Email should include Date and Amount

Unwina makes my point well, but I'll add for emphasis:

Why should I have to login in to check my billing date - and the amount?

At least once I have had an overdraft penalty because of a BT Direct Debit.

I never go overdrawn deliberately and always try to make sure DDs are covered - but BT make it hard with their lack of info. I never had this problem with paper bills !

If my broadband supplier can specify both the date and amount in the email, why can't BT?

0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 142 of 145

I would also point at that everytime I log in to BT.com it takes an age to get to the actual bill section to find out what my monthly bill is anyway. (15 seconds today, sometime a lot longer than that although 15 secs is slowwwww! in my eyes)

Interestingly, though, the so called news is not that slow although I never use bt.com for news anyway.

I'm pretty sure that it also used to tell me in dim and distant past in the email the headline cost of the bill. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 143 of 145

Having to wait 15 seconds to see a bill! Disgraceful! That's nearly as long as it takes to open an envelope with a paper bill. Bring back the man with a satchel and notebook who used to come round to collect money, I say. 

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 144 of 145

now now potty thats not very nice 😉

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 145 of 145

@unwina wrote:

now now potty thats not very nice 😉

Yeah, sorry. I was feeling grumpy after a hospital clinic which ran 2 hours late. I could have checked 40 years worth of BT bills in that time.Smiley Very Happy

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings