Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stewartv
Contributor
Message 1 of 22

Bill download option greyed out

Go to solution

Hi,

Anyone else unable to download their bills?

Spent time today with support who said that everything was working fine.

2 different PCs, each with several different browsers and the bill download option is greyed out. The CSV download link seemed to be there but the file downloaded was just the headers with no data.

Al\so tried several different accounts that I have with the same result. 

I guess this is a BT issue that they just do not put up[ a message about? (yet again)

EDIT

I have found that if you go to the manage billing link you can see the last bill overview and there is a small download button there which works. Main billing page button still greyed out though. 

Thanks for any confirmation either way.

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Guru
Message 2 of 22

Re: Bill download option greyed out

Go to solution

Hi, if you hit the “Manage bill settings” link, then scroll to the bottom. The link to download bill works.

Stew

0 Ratings
Frankly
Message 3 of 22

Go to solution

Hi,

Agree definitely a problem (tried Firefox and Chrome browsers under Windows 10).

Found another (working) download button at the bottom of the 'Billing Overview' page under the  'Billing Account Timeline' heading.

I have been downloading for years so they have messed something up!     Usual BT quality.

cheers

0 Ratings
Bailliej
Message 4 of 22

Go to solution

Nice one. The other location to download worked a treat

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 22

Go to solution

Same problem for me - only way to download is via the billing overview page. Yet another snafu by BT computer systems.

I found the link directly below Your latest bill worked rather than having to scroll down the entire page

0 Ratings
DAJ47
Message 6 of 22

Go to solution

The pdf option is greyed out on mine but can download in csv. 

Click on "Billing dashboard" on the page "Your latest bill" and there you can download pdf bill.

But this isn't a proper solution. We shouldn't have to search for another page where the option works.

BT - please sort this out.  The pdf option on the bill detail page has worked for years, but not any more.

Neither can one download earlier pdf bills.

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 22

Go to solution

@DAJ47wrote:

The pdf option is greyed out on mine but can download in csv. 

Click on "Billing dashboard" on the page "Your latest bill" and there you can download pdf bill.

But this isn't a proper solution. We shouldn't have to search for another page where the option works.

BT - please sort this out.  The pdf option on the bill detail page has worked for years, but not any more.

Neither can one download earlier pdf bills.

You should be able to download earlier bills from the billing account timetable for uo to 15 months. Just download the bill you want but IGNORE the date references attached to the pdf downloaded as they are wrong as I have downloaded my Nov 2017 bill as a test - it has a file ref identical to the January bill just raised but the actual bill details are for the Nov bill , other months download with the Jan 2019 ref but are the correct bills.

Given there are several faults with the systems I think the MODS should at least find out what has happened.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 22

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry to see you're having problems with the pdf bill download link on the MyBT website.  I've highlighted this thread to the BT.com team and we'll post back here when we have an update.

Thanks 
Neil

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 22

Go to solution

I can now download the current bill as normal but previous bills still download with the latest bill reference date only.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 10 of 22

Go to solution

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for highlighting this issue.  I am very sorry for confusion and inconvenience this has caused.

Our billing team have confirmed that a technical fault was located on our end, this was fixed yesterday afternoon so you should no longer have any problems.  The billing team wanted me to extend their thanks for calling this out as it helped them identify the problem and ultimately get a fix put in place.

Any further problems please let us know.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings