Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 22

Re: Bill download option greyed out

Go to solution

@SeanD  There still seems to be a glitch if you want to download any bill from the Billing Account Timeline in that any bill downloaded , including the latest one , will be downloaded as a PDF with the current date only eg my 20 Jan 2019  and 20 Nov 2017 bills will both only download as   "YourBTbill_22012019".  Downloading the Jan bill from the MyBT bill itself it has the correct 20012019 ref.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 12 of 22

Go to solution

Hi @conrad,

Thanks for the further feedback.  Let me get back to the team to get more guidance on this.

I will be back to you tomorrow, maybe the day after with an answer Smiley Wink

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 22

Go to solution

Hi @conrad,

Thanks for flagging this to us. I've been able to replicate the issue and I have our developers looking into it. Hopefully come back with a solution. Once I hear more I will let you know.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 22

Go to solution

@DanielS    Sorry to resurrect this thread but the issue is still ongoing and has been noticed by other users  see  https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Download-my-Bill-PDF-dates-changed/m-p/1953956#M110897

0 Ratings
michael3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 22

Go to solution

Hi Folks,

Just received my BT bill 26/09/19  in the new format and cannot download the bill in CSV format.

its not greyed out is gust not there.

Regards

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 16 of 22

Go to solution

MyBT has been flaky this month for me as I could download my 20 Sept bill on the 21st but that was it, couldn't view it or download the calls in csv. It took until yesterday before the system sorted itself out just prior to sending the email regarding the bill being available.

So give it 3/4 days to see if it sorts itself out.

0 Ratings
michael3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 22

Go to solution

Hi Conrad,

I complained to BT and they said they knew about it and said it wasn’t available with the new bills.

I pointed out that companies use the bill to allocate the call time as appropriate. I was asked if I wanted to take it further and was transferred to accounts where my complaint was acknowledged.

I’ll wait the see

Regards 

0 Ratings
michael3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 22

Go to solution

Bt contacted me to advise me that the CSV file download will no longer be available to private customer. I asked if it was available to business, he didn't know.

I asked if it was possible that the web bill be so it could be cut and pasted, the answer was no it would appear that there is no demand for this, their survey says that the PDF file download is sufficient.

I consider this to be a reduction in my service along with an increase in Charges.

I pointed out that EE have a billing system that provides a PDF file download and it is also possible to cut and past their itemised wed bill directly into Excel, and as a BT owned company surly BT new bill format could be duplicated. No BT has surveyed their customers and the new bill layout is what they want. Well they didn't ask me and I'm not happy.

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 19 of 22

Go to solution

I can still download my 20th October bill as a CSV file and it is in the old format of    Installation Number,  Call Type,  Date,  Time,  Number/Name,  Destination, Duration,  Cost.

0 Ratings
michael3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 22

Go to solution
Hi conrad, do you know of a way I can go back to the old bill design format.
0 Ratings