Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meman887
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Bill error

Go to solution

I've just recently checked my latest bill and it seems I'm being charged for BT Broadband from 10th August to 9th September to which I shouldn't be considering that I had switched Broadband providers to Be Broadband and my service with them went live on the 9th August and my BT Broadband ceased on the 9th August.

Could a moderator look in to this and find out why I'm being charged even though I shouldn't be.

The part on the bill in regards to BT Broadband:

BT Total Broadband Option 3 More information

10 Aug - 9 Sep 11

This is the cost of your Broadband at £25.60 a month, charged in advance
from 10 Aug 2011 to 9 Sep 2011
With a free Home Hub and advanced online security

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Motto:
Going to kill my HomeHub 2 very soon. Smiley Happy
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 2 of 8

Re: Bill error

Go to solution

Hi Meman887,

Thanks for posting. It looks like you've been charged in advance because the cease was placed after the bill was produced. You should see that credited back on your next bill but if not drop me an email with the details and I'll check it for you. You'll find the "contact us" form in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
meman887
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

No problem I'll wait until I get my next bill for September then and thanks DavidM for letting me know. Smiley Happy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Motto:
Going to kill my HomeHub 2 very soon. Smiley Happy
0 Ratings
sarah122
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi, I paid a bill online for 55.13 on the 5/10/11, which was for the said amount, i paid this amount as stated one was for £33.00 and another for £22.13,and when the transaction was made it came to £88.13,so making a overpayment of £33.00.and i have tried on numerous occations in contacting BT and getting no positive results in trying to get the overpayment refunded back in to the bank account which it was paid from.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the forums.

have you tried Live Chat here;

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

Its open Mon-Fri 8-9 and is useful for sorting out problems with bills etc.

Plus it is very very easy to use.

If you still have problems after using Live chat, get back in touch with the forum and we can point you towards a mod.

Give it a try.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
sarah122
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

I've tried going through those channels you suggested and got no where, I need to talk to someone on here

0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Sarah, There is no way you can talk direct to someone here on the forums, so I suggest you you do as toekneem says and contact Live Chat, or the Forum Moderators.

Edit Click this link for the form for the mods. I'm sure they will be able to help.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

0 Ratings
sarah122
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks Patty-L
0 Ratings