Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grungernut
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Bill gone up after 1 month

Hi

My second bill has come in and it has gone up by £12.19 and i cannot see why, there was a small charge for a call that was refunded as I dont even own a house phone but I cannot work out what the extra charge is for, I signed up to the offer for £41.99 and I have all the correspondence saying that is how much it would be,can I get some advice please, do I need to call in? if so does anyone know the best time to call as I work from 7am and will struggle if it is going to be long call. Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bill gone up after 1 month

If you go to www.bt.com/mybt and login, you can view the bill, it will show you exactly what you've been charged for and the dates.

Otherwise billing are open from 8am until 8pm, they'll be happy to give a breakdown and explain it to you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
grungernut
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Can you give me the best number to call please, just had a wasted call to offshore and they had no idea what I was talking about they simply did not understand my query.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

try live chat  https://www.bt.com/help/home/contactus/public/echat/prechatsurvey.html?type=r&webreason=10007&num=98...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.