Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EntraVenuS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Bill paid over 24 hours ago and still no reconect

Well im tottaly lost here.

Yes i was late paying bill and the bb was suspended.

Ok, After much trouble (using my mobile to log into the bt website wich was real slow as i am in a slow connection area) 

I finally paid the bill online but guess what? that was over 24 hours ago! i have called the 0330 numbers for roughly about 2.5 hours (your call is in a que and will be answerd shortly sorry for the delay) 

fast forward to today and now it seems i have an order waiting for completion on December 24 for infinity 2 That i already Have!! what in gods name is happening? all i want is to be reconected now, my bill has been paid in full since yesterday!!!

Has anyone got any other method of contacting them as my account is in apparent suspention my call gets moved (you are being transfered to bt your account has been suspended as you have not paid your bill and you will not be charged for this call ) Or words to that effect.

So what do i do? i cant even chat to them as the only site i can get on my pc is BT.com and it comes back with an error when trying to connect to the chat server.

A very angry BT customer

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Bill paid over 24 hours ago and still no reconect

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you. This link should work.

0 Ratings
EntraVenuS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for your reply, But when i try and live chat it says "Please wait while we establish a connection to the Chat Server." then after about 5 seconds it replies "There was a problem connecting to the Chat Server." I'm guessing as the address is not a bt.com url but https://bt.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_landing/ Has anyone else got any ideas how i can resolve my problem please Thanks in Advance Phil
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Did you try the link I gave you, its working for me?

0 Ratings
EntraVenuS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

yes i tried your link but as its off the bt.com domain it wont let me connect as i can only get bt.com links because of the apparent account suspension
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

You should still be able to dial 150 (free number from your landline), and speak to someone who deals with billing.

0 Ratings