cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PamelaSmith
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Bill received for disconnected phone line - Acc No. **********. I am Ruth Bogue's Executor

Go to solution

I have phoned both BT Business Billing , & Bereavent Team today but no one will help regarding a Bill received dated11th Februatry 2019,for Account ********** for a line which shound have been disconnected, (as was arranged early January with the bereavment team who confirmed such arrangement). Each department today said that I am not registered as Ms Bogue's representative  (she died 25.12.18) The property has been vacant since early November. I spoke with a member of the Bereavment team the first week in January regarding  Account No. ********** which was cancelled by Ms Bogue on 3rd October 2018, but a bill was received dated 30th December 2018!  The team rep (in January) was helpful and could see that the account was cancelled and the bill sent out in error. I then received a letter from Durham with a refund.  I do not know why no-one will spreak with me today!!   My first call was to the Billing team who said to phone the Bereavment team, who redirected me back to Billing.  I have wasted too much time this morning trying to sort the matter out, as there may be a small sum owing on the account for calls up to date of disconnection, but certainly not £193.64p (which includes charges from 1st January up to 30th April 2019!).

I look forwad to hearing from you please.  

Regards

Pamela Smith

(Ruth Bogue's Executor)

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bill received for disconnected phone line - Acc No. ********. I am Ruth Bogue's Executor

Go to solution

Welcome to the BT Residential Customers forum

As this is related to a  business account, please could you post on the BT Business forum at http://business.forums.bt.com/

Please edit out your personal information as this is a public forum

Thanks

0 Ratings