cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Bill!

My bill is due today, I am £ 264.83 in credit and my next bill will be £351.20 according to my account today.

I am expecting a bill for £86.37!!  Watch this space. 

I am in credit because I pay my line rental in advance  £219.84  and have an adjustment of £44.99.

Presumably I will find out on Monday 11th when my bill for £351.20 appears exactly how much I will be

charged.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bill!

It sounds like you have a monthly payment plan and billed quarterly, it's an old way of paying and causes confusion.

When your last bill was generated, your payments after will show as a credit due to no balance to pay, when your billing cycle runs again it will take the credit towards the bill charge.

£351 is a large bill, I'd honestly recomend speaking with the loyalty team, ask for an account review to check you have the right calling plan for your needs, they can also change you to a whole bill direct debit and change to monthly payments, it takes all the guess work away, the amount of your bill is how much is taken by direct debit, so you'll never have debt or be in credit again.

The number is 0800 800 150 - when the IVR asks why you're calling say 'loyalty team'

0 Ratings