cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jesox5
Message 1 of 5

Billing BT Total BB Anywhere 150: Being charged for calls

I have had my mobile phone contract BT Total BB Anywhere 150 since the inception of the service. As the title infers by plan includes 150 free minutes; as of the 8th of July I have been charged for calls  (these are standard landlines or mobiles not premium rate). I have spoken to BT Billing twice now who claim to have refunded the amount but have not fixed the underlying problem of being falsely charged?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Billing BT Total BB Anywhere 150: Being charged for calls

Hi Jesox5,

Welcome to the community forum. I can take a look at your account. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Eclectic
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

@jesox5 wrote:

I have had my mobile phone contract BT Total BB Anywhere 150 since the inception of the service. As the title infers by plan includes 150 free minutes; as of the 8th of July I have been charged for calls  (these are standard landlines or mobiles not premium rate). I have spoken to BT Billing twice now who claim to have refunded the amount but have not fixed the underlying problem of being falsely charged?

I have the same package and noticed this on 20th July. After a long conversation with 'Mobile billing' I was informed that it was a known fault, that I would be credited and would there not be any further charges. Since then EVERY call has continued to be charged for!

How do we get refunds without waiting for the next bill? I do not trust that they will sort it by then and take even more money falsely.

0 Ratings
emb0161
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

I have exactly the same issue but on 250, given same verbal answer.  Then when no change emailed complaints and received this reply:

The fault with the mobile billing has now been picked up at the highest level and we are working on a fix. All charges raised against the calls will be refunded and removed from customers accounts. This will be done over the next few weeks and I apologise for any problems this has caused. Please be assured that this will be done automatically for all customers.

Today my next invoice has been generated with addition £20+ of charges that should not be there.

Further email sent, not acceptable to take additional incorrect charges from my account.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi emb0161 & Eclectic,

Sorry that you guys are having the same problem.

You can get in touch with us and we'll look into this for you from here.  Click on my username and you'll see the link to get in touch with us under the section "about me".

Cheers

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings