cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 3

Billing/Data Integrity Team

Help. I have been struggling with an error on my bill relating to line rental saver since last December. I have rung every month and have been passed from one operator to another and I have apologies in double figures. Finally on Saturday a man in the billing department in Dublin understood the issue and promised it would be fixed. He said the Data Integrity Team would call me within 48 hours. Needless to say they haven’t. I have been a. BT customer for 36 years which must be some kind of record. However that could change because I have been reduced to tears trying to sort this out. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Billing/Data Integrity Team

I am confident one of the forum Moderators will jump on this pretty quickly and help you from there.

They are the only BT employees working on here in an official capacity.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Billing/Data Integrity Team

Hi @Katy4,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I am sorry about the error on your bill relating to Line Rental Saver.  I appreciate the amount of time you have spent trying to get this sorted out and regret that you've been reduced to tears. That should never have happened.  I'm sure my colleague raised this through to the data integrity team on your behalf however you can get in touch with us and we will check it out.  Due to the time this has been going on we'll manage things for you until it's fixed.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie