cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coxy
Message 1 of 4

Billing Error

Hi

3 months after moving my BT infinity 2 (up to 76mb) package to a mew house, I finnaly got BT to admit that the area I had moved to only had a Max 30mb - so Infinity. I was promised that some would contact me about a refund - however no one did.

Therefore I looked around and found that Virgin offerred 150mb in my area, so I signed up and cancelled. I duely received my cancellation notification letter from BT and was happy to moving away. 

3 months and 4 bills later, I continue to be charged for services I am not receiving. Despite making a formal complaint, speaking to customer services, cancellations, billing teams, raising it via chat I have been bounce from pillar to post and I am still being billed. 

The good news is that they have suspended all of my services as I have not paid any of the bills - funny enough it has not affect me as all my services are being provided by Virgin.

The last time I spoke to them I told them to sue me - I will have great pleasure in attaching the cancellation letter, email and text I received, along with the copies of the chat etc. to the court summons and funny enough all the bills says usage this period ZERO.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to the best way to solve this that does not involve me spending yet another hour on the phone with them being bounced around?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Billing Error

Welcome to the forum. I'm asking the moderators to look into this for you and they will post contact info here, probably in the morning.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Coxy,

I am sorry to hear that you have been charged for your service after you have left BT. I'll be able to take a look at your complaint. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
smak85
Message 4 of 4

i have also been chraged for things i havent recieved. been told ill get a refund but we shall see.

0 Ratings