Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Woodcote
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Billing address to Updrage Broadband

Go to solution

Hi Guys

I've been with BT 13 years and this problem has just come to light as I want to upgrade my broadband package.
BT originally install my line/number into the wrong house 13 years ago and I can only assume that once corrected they have not out in the correct billing address.
As I live in a very small community all the addresses share the same postcode and any correspondence from BT has always arrived as the postman knows who we all are, but it seems that as my BT billing address is not correct I cannot upgrade unless I close my account and open a new one just to be able to upgrade. I noticed that a few people have had similar problem but the BT advisor I spoke to today said that BT could not change my billing address which I find quite strange. 

is there a way to have my billing address change so as I can upgrade
thanks you
best regards Steven

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Billing address to Updrage Broadband

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

PaddyB
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Woodcote,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I'll be able to help you get your address details corrected. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Woodcote
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I would just like to personally thank @NeilO for sorting out this problem for me, if it was not for Neil I would have left BT for another provider.

Hopefully my Fibre Broadband will be installed soon and bring my network up to the 21st century.

Thanks again @NeilO and team for a great result

A happier BT customer 

Stevie

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Woodcote, many thanks for your kind comments, I was glad that I was able to help you get this sorted and you know where we are should you need any help with your BT service in the future. 

0 Ratings