cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skyeman1
Message 1 of 6

Billing address

Go to solution

Hi, Infininity has recently been activated in my area. I'm having a problem accessing my offers from BT, as my billing and installation postcodes are different. I've spent literally hours on hold and speaking to advisors in call centres on several occasions. I've used 0800, 0870 and 0843 numbers but they all point in the same place. Last week I was promised this would be sorted after my call was accelerated to next level and I actually spoke to somebody in U.K. and they said the offline team would address this problem for me. This hasn't happened. I've looked through the forum and it would seem to me that a moderator is my best hope for some help. Please!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Billing address

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

skyeman1
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Wow, that was quick. Thank you so much for that Keith. Well appreciated.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @skyeman1,

Thanks for getting in touch. We can certainly look into it all for you. It may take about 5 working days before we can reply to your ticket though. You can reach my team by clicking on my user name and then filling in the form you get through contact the mods.

Thanks

DanielS

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @skyeman1,

I gave you a call, sorry I didn't get speaking to you. I got word back from Openreach to say the address details have been corrected.

Thanks

PaddyB

skyeman1
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks very much for assistance with this matter. The website is now letting me see offers etc. Prompt action on you guys part was, however, let down by the length of time Oenreach took to act. I appreciate your help.

0 Ratings