cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Billing chaos

Go to solution

As I predicted in another thread the billing for my "package" is in chaos to the point that I don't even know what package I have at the moment.

A straight forward home move that was held up by a "pending" order that was eventually sorted after intervention from a mod

Now, I have a demand for the return of

2 "Smart Routers"  ( I only have the 1 that I am using)

1 TV box (don't have bt tv)

There was a 4th item yesterday which has now been removed from the list (DV phone ?)

When I try to get my bill explained all there is in "my billing" is a load of stuff with all the amounts just crossed out so no info there

I'm also told that my order is still "open"  (been here before)

The b.band was activated on time & I am using the router that I had at the previous address & everything is seemingly working

Just about had enough now, I'm still inside the 14 day grace period for cancelling (service started 01.March)

Can anybody Help  !

D*ck

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Billing chaos

Go to solution

@dcdick I'm sorry about the problems with your bill, if the order is showing as pending it may cause issues with the billing data. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 10

Go to solution
Thanks for picking this up NeilO
PM sent

D*ck
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Many thanks to NeilO for his help in unravelling the chaos of my recent home move order.

All problems with orders/products/return demands addressed & fixed 

Unfortunately unable to retrieve my home phone number due to the "31 day rule" even though most of that time was blocked due to BT backlog with pending/open orders

Your a star NeilO    🙂

D*ck

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Billing Chaos part 2

Go to solution

My first "standard" bill was notified today, thank you BT  😞

This bill doesn't make sense, even after reading it several times with different monthly charges being mentioned & charges raised when I was unable to access b.band etc, etc....

Can a mod pick up on this & help please

D*ck

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Re: Billing Chaos part 2

Go to solution

Have you tried contacting the billing team first here - Broadband | BT Help ? The mods are a small team who will only get involved if other avenues don't work

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

@garybs29 

This is an ongoing saga where mods have been involved more than once

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Billing-chaos/m-p/2219310#M142940

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Ahhhh I never realised that

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @dcdick

Thank you for posting back.  I have merged your new thread with your existing one to keep all the conversation in the one place.

I'm sorry for the confusion with your bill.  We are very light on the ground here today so would you have a word with my colleagues in the helpdesk?  They'll be able to clear up any confusion for you.  See: Contact us

Post back and let us know how you get on.  If there is anything outstanding we can pick up.  Reaching out to the helpdesk will get things resolved quicker.

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi RobbieMac

A resolution of sorts with a credit to bring the bill down to where it should have been 

Still no explanation of the extra charges though 

Resolution accepted, things do seem to have improved with customer care since the last time I had to engage with them

Cheers

D*ck

0 Ratings