Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
highnoon1966
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Billing dept enquiry

Go to solution

Hello. I had an online chat with a BT agent within the last week regarding my bill being to high, I'd upgraded my BTTV to the Total Entertainment package at the promotional price of £14 but have been billed full price of £21, and was wondering if/when I might hear from the billing dept to confirm that the issue has been sorted for my next bill in December as this would put my mind at rest that I won't have to go through the whole process again next month?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Billing dept enquiry

Go to solution

Hi @highnoon1966

Thanks for posting and welcome back!

Sorry that you have been billed an amount higher than the rental that was agreed.  Have another go chatting with our >>billing live chat team<< and post back to let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
highnoon1966
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi RobbieMac. Thanks for the quick reply. Indeed I did contact the live chat and they said they had raised the issue to the billing dept, just wondering if I will actuall hear back from the billing team that it has been resolved or just have to wait until my december bill to see whether it has? 

edit. The online chat agent did give me a £7 refund for this months bill RobbieMac so that is not an issue but just the lack of contact re next months bill.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @highnoon1966

Thanks for replying again.

I doubt you'd receive any word back from the team and changes would just be reflected in your December bill.  However, it won't do any harm us taking a quick look to make sure everything is in order from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @highnoon1966,

Thanks for taking my call today. I'm glad I was able to get ths sorted for you. Post back if you have any further problems and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
highnoon1966
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you @DavidM latest bill available to view today and all is now correct. Thank you for your time in sorting this problem. 

0 Ratings