cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Billing for second line..

Hi.  We have 2 lines into our house, both have broadband and one has TV also.  Im being charged for both, but can only see the actual invoices for one on my account.  How do I get the second set of invoices.

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Billing for second line..

1 invoice per account, your bill will show 2 line/broadband charges with both numbers listed and 1 BT TV charge, you would need to demerge the accounts to split them, so account A is line, BB and TV, account B would be line and BB

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi, thanks for replying.  I cant see the 2nd account in either bt.com or via the My BT App..  The 2nd account only started in late Oct, but I havent had an actual bill yet, just the payments..  🙂

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Do you have a 2nd account though ? It might be that BT added the 2nd line and BB services to the existing account, so you still have 1 invoice from 1 account with multiple services, check your bill to see if it lists 2 telephone numbers.

Either that or you've not claimed the account under your existing BT ID, in which case you have 2 accounts but only claimed 1.

If you look at your bill and only see 1 line/broadband package speak with the billing team on 0800 800 150, they'll advise on how to claim the new account to manage under your existing BT ID

0 Ratings