cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dieselglider
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Billing issues since new contract in November, can a Mod please, please help?

Go to solution

We've been on a new (retention) Broadband/Calls/TV package contract since November, but BT Billing seem to be having a real problem getting a grasp of it.  Should be £32.99, get charged £54.99.

Every month we get an email saying our new bill is available, we eagerly check it, and then groan... Same process each month, trying to get through on phone to Billing, explaining the situation, being promised it will all be sorted, then you have to wait patiently until the following month, and then sigh/groan/swear! and start the process over. Each time I'm sure it's taking over an hour.

Finally, this month the bill discounts for this month have been applied, and some previous owed discount credited, but not all of the credit due.  The CS agent also told us last time, that he was raising a complaint on our behalf, attatched to the account, and we would be contacted by phone by a supervisor on 26th February evening.  We are still waiting on that.

Can a Moderator please pick this up and sort it finally??

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Billing issues since new contract in November, can a Mod please, please help?

Go to solution

Hi @dieselglider,

Thank you for posting. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry that the billing error hasn't been corrected. I'll be able to help you with this. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: Billing issues since new contract in November, can a Mod please, please help?

Go to solution

Hi @dieselglider,

I've contacted the team who were arranging the credits for you in the first place. I've asked that they come back to me and let me know what dates the discounts they applied were for. I expect to get a reply back from them within the next two days. I'll be here on Saturday and will get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
dieselglider
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Ok, thanks. Hope it gets sorted finally.
0 Ratings
dieselglider
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi DanielS,

Just to let you know that there hasn't been any contact from BT since your last pm on 6th.  So, none the wiser whether any action has been taken, or not.

Tried to reply via pm, but was blocked.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

The adviser you were speaking with told me they gave back all of the credits that you were entitled to. However; I disagreed with them and I've arranging to get the rest of the credits added. I'm in the office on Tuesday and will call you once I've added the credits to your account.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
dieselglider
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

A big thanks to DanielS for getting this sorted.  Everything in latest bill showing credits as he said it would.

I don't know how the adviser couldn't see what I could, regarding dates any credits were/weren't given for.  But anyway, BT Billing really need to get their act together, there seems to be customers on here regularly, seeking help for similar issues.