cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Billing threats

I was given a final bill from BT in June and tried to pay it, but no one could understand my account as I had an ongoing dispute for over two years. BT have repeatedly promised to call me back each time I contact to pay or complain and he be not received any call backs now we have debt collectors, no communication from bt even tho I’ve tried to pay for the bill. This cannot be legal if I am waiting on a response to multiple calls 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Billing threats

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 48 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Billing threats

Hi @Tonisani 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you've had getting your bill dispute resolved.  I realise the length of time this has been going on and the delay sorting this out isn't good enough to be perfectly honest.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings