cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tree12
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Billing

Engineer sent due to no internet new socket fitted bt inlet. (I am a brand new fibre broadband customer). Still not working properly intermitant wifi and phone 2nd visit engineer found brand new hub at fault new hub sent ordered via engineer with my consent why am I charged repair fee of £129 for an unecesary visit ?? The Hub was the problem all the time but because it was new they disregarded this as the fault. Bt customer service won't refund and said I can't leave as I am tied in till 2019. I am so upset I felt I was bieng delt with bullying. I certanly didn't expect this.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Billing

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Tree12,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a fault with the service and that your were charged for the engineer visit. I'll be able to take a look at the details of your complaint. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Tree12
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I am unable to contact you as it says service unavailable
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Tree12 Sorry about that. We are experiencing a fault with the contact form and our team are working to get this fixed asap. Please try again later.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings