Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Billing

Hi 

Just received my first bill and nothing on it seem correct

I was supposed to be connected on 4/11 but after a connection **bleep** up I was left with no broadband till the 20/11 so expecting a rebate @£5 per day for 15 days.

My bill says I was connected on 27/12 so I'm my favour at moment but I signed up to fibre @£26.99 p/m but the bill is £37.99 per month? Is it best to ring or can it be sorted here please? I've read a few people complaint about this issue.. cheers

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Re: No broadband..household going mad

Can't believe I'm back already 👎Does anyone on this forum deal with billing please?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: No broadband..household going mad

I've moved you post here where you are more likely to get a solution to your problem once you tell us what it is.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Re: Billing

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum.  You are best to phone BT Billing 0800.800.150 and they should be able to assist you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 5 of 7

@Scoot1972wrote:

I signed up to fibre @£26.99 p/m but the bill is £37.99 per month? 

You're billed in advance, so some will be a part bill and the month ahead, it will also have the £9.99 postage charge for your hub applied.
Your bill will be itemised so I would imagine you have £26.99 for the full month, £9.99 postage and the other few pound will be a part month service, future bills will be as expected unless you use the landline for calls.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

JohnC2_0-1576180570033.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

@Scoot1972 It would be best to edit out your phone number from the screenshot.

0 Ratings