cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dadof6
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Billing

I missed a couple of bills due to change of job so I called bt to explain and they said they would give me more time to make the payments. So I made my first payment and that went towards an old account that should have been closed but then my broadband and phone line got cut off. I went onto messenger to ask why and that's when I found out it was paid into an old account and I would be refunded the money back so I used it to pay towards my bill and I was advised that I had an extension to my bill and I would have until the end of February to pay it all off but now I've had £25 charges for missed payments and I advised the advisor that I couldn't afford to pay that so they gave me a £7.50rebate I then said that I still can't afford it and I was disconnected. Is there anyone that can help I have a phone line that I don't use I have broadband and the max TV that I very rarely watch.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Billing

Hi @Dadof6,

I am sorry to hear about this. I've sent you a private message. Please check it and reply back to it for me.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Dadof6,

Thank you for sending in your details. I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today.

I'm back in the office tomorrow between 08:00 and 16:00 and can give you a call then. Please can you let me know what would be a good time for me to ring again?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Dadof6
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

I've just received an email from my bank that bt have tried to get a payment for £77+ as I already have said I cannot accept these charges
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Dadof6 sorry about the email. @PaddyB is dealing with your case and he will be back in the office tomorrow afternoon. He would like to speak with you directly to fix things for you. Will you be available tomorrow afternoon and when is the best time for him to call?

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Dadof6
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Yes if he could call me anytime after 2 that would be great
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Dadof6 Thanks for getting back to me and I'll email Paddy to let him know to call after 2pm.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings