cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rodders24
Beginner
Message 2 of 2

Billing

I recently changed from Halo 1 upgrading to Halo 2 as i was tortured by them everytime a went onto My BT. So the deal was simple from Halo 1 to Halo 2 for just £3 more a month. So i just i,ll go ahead with it, got me first BILL there and now there charging me £4.50, not £3, that,s 50% more. So if they don,t get there act together am pulling the pin as have been with them for least 12 years and never missed a payment. Do your head in and i was happy with Halo 1 as was getting speeds over 70. Really had no call to upgrade was just to get them off me back, so they could well have lost a good CUSTOMER folks! We all feeling this at the minute "VIRUS" etc but that was a bit too much i thought. rodders24

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
rodders24
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Billing

I was on Halo 1 and was getting on fine had great connection rtc, but they kept going on at me to upgrade for the sake of £3 more just a month and get Halo 2, brand new Hub the lot. So said well why not?? Got me first Bill in and its went up £4.50. So from £3 to £4.50 i think is a very big jump, 50% more. Anyone with any answers as am new here, would be greatly appreciated. rodders24

0 Ratings