cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Billing

Hi 

I recently joined BT just before lockdown and have the multi screen included however my second box won’t connect to main box so iv not been able to use this yet and cannot get a engineer visit obviously at the min could any one give me any advice 

secondly after originally ordering my BT package the order was cancelled somehow apparently it was a glitch with BT any how when it was sorted out they said that as way of apology they would let me have BT package WITHOUT  having sport channel and gave me a film channel instead however now they are billing me for not only my original bill   BUT also bt sport and although iv tried to explain to them twice iv been left on hold whilst they sort it out and just left I cannot even get through now and all the while every time I check my bank account BT have took payments for all sorts eg my original bill BT sport the film channel they supposed to replace sport channel with but have not and of course my package now it’s all a bit much and am slowly losing the plot as a new customer I’m really thinking of just cancelling everything and going else where 

if any one could advise me how to move forward with getting things sorted eg email address or some other number to ring about this matter I would be grateful I don’t have a BT email address at minute and live chat just sends me to this forum iv got to honestly say I’m not impressed with customer service what’s so ever at the present time from cancelling my original order in January to not getting connected til March then basically not being able to use half my package to being billed for varies items I’m not even got  it seems I may of made a mistake choosing BT 

any advice gratefully received 

thank you in advance 

Clair farrell 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Billing

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

I’ve waited this long so not expecting quick reply’s however any help no matter how long to get through will be gratefully it’s beyond frustrating 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

@Clairdizzy wrote:

I’ve waited this long so not expecting quick reply’s however any help no matter how long to get through will be gratefully it’s beyond frustrating 

They may be able to give you some more specific advice, but there is a number you can call which is for existing customers only, they may be able to help, and usually answer fairly quickly.

0800 800 030

They may be able to sort it out for you.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Which problem the fact I can’t use half my equipment or the billing issue 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Clairdizzy,

Thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry for the problems that you've had.

We will be able to look into it for you. Check your private messages for a message from me. 

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings