cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Bills

Hey. I’ve just received a bill halfway through the month. I currently pay every month and have done since I joined in the summer. I’m a bit worried as it says please pay on or before the 25th dec. I don’t actually get paid until Friday the 1st January. Will I be there ok waiting untill then and pay all ov the bill. I’ve never missed or been late in paying my bills. Any help would be appreciated thanks 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Bills

@Grodbourne 

Are you sure the bill is genuine, as there are lots of similar scam messages at the moment asking people to provide bank details, or saying their direct debit details are wrong?

Its quite usual for scammers to insist that its urgent.

Login to MyBT and see if the bill is actually there, and the date that its due.

Message 3 of 6

hi. Thanks for getting back to me. Yes it’s a genuine message it came through my bt account. I’ve had a similar one before but asked bt to only send me out bills every month but I guess they didn’t understand lol. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Just a bit worried because Xmas is  coming up. Don’t want bt to cut my services over the holidays and I can’t get hold ov anyone from bt to talk to about it. If it comes to it I’ll just have to call them and wait like a month to actually get through to a human 😂

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@Grodbourne 

If you have logged into MyBT, the way you normally would, and not via a link in an email, and the current bill shows, and also any previous bills, then you should get a better idea of the billing date.

Message 6 of 6

Ring BT and explain your circumstances, also bear in mind paying late will be reflected on your credit file which will impact any credit checks.