cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manth59
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Black Friday offers not being honored

I joined BT17/11/2017 as shown in n BT website Black Friday offer I will receive £100 reward gift card and £300 in the BT account (the BT us timer service (Abubakr).So far the only things I received are empty promises and different reference numbers and dates ( 4 ref.numbers and 4 dates) .They told I have no right for £300 as it is not mentioned in the first email sent to me but I have right for cash back £50 .Everytime I did a complaint ,I received a new promise the card and cash back on it’s way but nothing.I have all the emails ,reference numbers and the names of BT customer service
My advice for the new victims if you sign with BT insist to write everything in the website offer in the email they send it to you and let them to write if I don’t receive what in the offer I have write to stop the deal to avoid BT game with the customer
I will publish all these emails and reference numbers in the social media to protect people from being BTvictims

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 3

Re: Black Friday offers not being honored

Hi @manth59

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you haven't received everything that was included in the package you signed up to.  I appreciate that 3 months is a long time to be waiting.

Can you send us over your details and we'll help you?  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 3

Re: Black Friday offers not being honored

Hi @manth59,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I can see that this is being handled for you by the Gift Card team here in the UK. I can also see that they are in touch with you. They will keep you up to date throughout and fully handle your complaint.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings