Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daffodil12
Beginner
Message 1 of 22

Blank Sainsburys gift card

Go to solution

Hi

I recieved my gift card and went to Sainsburys to use it only to find it was BLANK after I got to the checkout with my goods. Phoned BT who said all they can do is record it as lost!! but I had already registered the card on Sainsburys site after finding out it was blank thinking that was what I had to do to get the gift card activated. Emailed BT and have heard nothing. Can you help sort this out? The Sainsbury website states the card has never had any amount of money posted onto it and I have a print out from the store also stating the same.

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 22

Re: Blank Sainsburys gift card

Go to solution
once the forum moderators read your post the will reply here giving you a contact link to them they will give you a single point of contact and take personal ownership of your problem until resolved
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 22

Go to solution

Hi Daffodil12

Terribly sorry about this! Hope it didnt leave you stuck at the check out.

I'll get another sent out to you.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
daffodil12
Beginner
Message 4 of 22

Go to solution

Thank you all sorted Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 22

Go to solution
glad you have it sorted now 😉
0 Ratings
dickemint50
Beginner
Message 6 of 22

Go to solution

I also have been left standing a the checkout today with a trolley full of shopping and a blank gift card that should have had £50 on it. BT what are you playing at?

0 Ratings
burtongal
Beginner
Message 7 of 22

Go to solution

hi received my gift card after waiting since last june activated it but it says no money on it why , im very disappointed what now please 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 22

Go to solution

It has nothing on it to start with, for security reasons. Once you have activated, the money will be credited to the card within a couple of days.

The idea being, if the card was lost or stolen in the post, then it would be no use to anyone else.

If its not activated within a few days, then post back here.

0 Ratings
burtongal
Beginner
Message 9 of 22

Go to solution

ok thanks for the reply i will do that 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 22

Go to solution

Please remember to post back here if you have any more problems with it, as help is available from one of the forum moderators who are BT employees.

0 Ratings