Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
petertp
Message 1 of 4

Boots Card - £0 credit

Go to solution

Hi

We signed up up for BT in January 2016 and the package/incentive included a £125 Mastercard and a £40 Boots Gift Card.   The Mastercard was received and full £125 was available.

We only received the Boots card in August and when we went to use the card in a Boots store we were informed that there was no credit - to great embarrassment at the time.

We have contacted BT numerous times over the past 8 weeks rvia Online Chats and Phone calls,  On each occasion we were informed that BT will be in contact with us by phone but not once did we receive any call or contact.

During the last call we were advised to email vouchers@bt.com which I have done, but this email address is no longer valid and the email bounced back.

Can anyone advise who I can contact directly, preferably not BT Customer Service as they have been atrocious both via Online Chat and via their usual 0800 numbers.

Peter

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Boots Card - £0 credit

Go to solution

@petertp I'm really sorry about that, this was an known issue which has now been fixed and the funds have been loaded on to all cards that were affected. 

0 Ratings
petertp
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Neil

Appreciate the quick response - if I'd known, I should have posted on here when it first occurred.

We still have the card so the £40 credit should be automatically applied?  We can verify in a Boots store later in the week.

thanks again

Peter

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@petertp No problem, yes the credit should be on the card now. 

0 Ratings