cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JF49
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Box Office Charge £24.95 On Latest Credit Card Bill

On my latest credit card bill I have a sport box office charge of £24.95 for the 2nd April ? I have no idea what this is for as i'm not registered to BT

I ordered the Fury fight back in Feb which was done via Sky but that comes on the Sky bill

Any ideas ?

BT say they're closed when I ring up

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: Box Office Charge £24.95 On Latest Credit Card Bill

Hi JF49, wlecome to the forum and thanks for posting. Have a look at BT Sport Box Office and it says that "If you are currently a BT Sport subscriber on Sky, you can purchase the event via your Sky box, or you can buy online.

If you have Sky but currently don’t subscribe to BT Sport, first you’ll need to register and pay for your first event with BT by credit/debit card."

Have you checked your Sky bill to see if any charge for the fight appears there?

cheers
John

JF49
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks, we get the Sky bill quarterly I think but i'll check it, I definitely purchased it through the Sky remote though

The thing is though the fight was mid Feb so if it was going to be charged to my CC bill it would have been on March's bill why would it only appear now on April's ?

Thanks

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 4

Hi @JF49 Can't be sure why it wasn't on last months' bill but know that sometimes these things take time to appear in the past. Drop back and let us know when you get the Sky bill checked and if you have been charged twice we'll be happy to help you further.

cheers
John

0 Ratings