Did you mean: 
CelineB95
Beginner
Message 11 of 20

Re: Broadband Order - Cancelled 3 Times - No Explanation

Go to solution

Hi John,

I got a message sayign my phone line is up and running

Could you give me a call at some point today so we can complete the broadband order? 🙂

Thank you! 

C xx

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 20

Go to solution

have you checked to see if you get dial tone?

if so try entering your number and post results  see if database updated   https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @ CelineB95,

Thanks for posting back!

@JohnC2 isn't in the office at the moment but he is back tomorrow.  I'll let him know that you've posted and he will give you a shout then.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @CelineB95 Thanks for the update and yes the line fault is now fixed. I am awaiting the routing records now to be updated on the system so that I can order the broadband. Currently I cannot order broadband on the line. The records normally take 2-3 days to be updated after activation but be assured that I am checking this regularly and once the records are updated I will order the broadband service. I will keep you updated.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
CelineB95
Beginner
Message 15 of 20

Go to solution

Hi John,

Any updates regarding this as it's been 3 days since my phoneline was activated.

Celine 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @CelineB95 I'm still awaiting the Broadband Availability Checker information to be updated. You can check this yourself if you wish. Currently it is showing only 1Mb available. I am checking this a few times daily and once it's updated I will order the broadband. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
CelineB95
Beginner
Message 17 of 20

Go to solution

Hi John, 

Do I have to look at the Upstream Line or the Download Line? 

Upstream is showing 1Mbps but download is showing up to 12 Mbps. 

Is this how it should be?

Let me know as it would be amazing if we could get this sorted so we have broadband by end of this week!

Thank you 

Celine x 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 20

Go to solution

Hi CelineB95 the details updated earlier this afternoon and I've placed the order to get the broadband connected. I will update you tomorrow on the connection date.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 19 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @CelineB95, I called earlier sorry I could not reach you. I can see an engineer was working on your fault on Saturday and I wanted to check that your line and broadband are now working OK.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @CelineB95 thanks for taking my call earlier and it was good to hear that your line and broadband are now up and running after the engineer fixed the external fault at the weekend.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings