cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

Broadband Package Is Showing As Greyed Out

Go to solution

I really hope someone on here can help, when I sign into my BT account (web version) and the (Mobile Version) app under my products Broadband product is greyed out only product highlighted is Digital Voice I have spoken to BT Customer Services  on the phone they Don't seem to understand how to fix this error. this is really driving me round the bend.

I have attached a screenshot showing the issue 

I do have an open order for FTTP which is due to take place on the 4th January 2022

Regards 

Paul.

Screenshot 1.JPG

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: Broadband Package Is Showing As Greyed Out

Go to solution

If you currently have an open order in progress for FTTP then you can only have 1 open order and probably reason you cannot see any additional packages. Are you getting moved to DV when you get FTTP?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

I'm already on Digital Voice with FTTC 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

Can someone pass this over to the Mods 

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

I've still not had no response over this is their anyone on here that can help ? 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

have your tried phoning the FTTP TEAM as you have an open order for installation and see if they can help you  08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

Yes i have they don't have a clue. 

Hopefully a mod on here will help. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

mods don't normally deal with FTTP  as I posted earlier if you have an open order which you have then you cannot place another order until first order completes which is probably why options are greyed out

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

Has nothing to do with FTTP order I've had friends and family place an order for FTTP this has not happened to there account. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

well phone CS 150  BT systems don't allow more that 1 active order at a time

you could also try options team 0800800030

0 Ratings