Message 11 of 16

Re: Broadband Package Is Showing As Greyed Out

Go to solution

I have already spoken to FTTP 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

I didn't say anything about FTTP TEAM but if they or CS or options team can't help then I doubt anyone else can when you have an existing  active order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Shrubbfamily123,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're My BT isn't showing your Broadband package. I had the same thing happen when I upgraded my broadband to FTTP. This will correct itself once your order completes.

Unfortunately, there is no way to update the My BT, while there is an open order.

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

as mod posted and I said already the problem is your current open order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Well your both wrong funny its now been fixed BT agent spoke to someone who deal with the I.T side at BT.   

After all its not the open order. 

Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Shrubbfamily123,

Thank you for posting back to update the thread.

I'm glad you managed to get that fixed.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings