Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 2

Broadband Update Query

Hi!.

I was "thinking" of upgrading my broadband from Superfast Fibre 1 to Superfast Fibre Plus. I have been given a offer on the MYBT page to do this for a couple of pound extra.(and yes, I have phoned customer services and the only offer they had was more expensive again).  The thing is, would my discount I currently get carry forward for the full 18 months of the new contract, or only for what I had left on my original fibre 1 contract and then go back to full price?

EDIT; I just went through part of the order process and have seen this, "your discount for your broadband will be extended for 18 months as your broadband has been recontracted".  So I think that MAY answer my question and this discount I am getting will carry through for the full duration if I decide to go ahead.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broadband Update Query

if you take the offer then you start a new package for 18 months

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings