cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamesk89
Beginner
Message 11 of 14

Re: Broadband activation new build

Ok well I got told by open reach and bt my cabinet is 95 i have an exchange at the entrance to my property complex ,

I just really need internet lol

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 14

An exchange is a large brick building unlikely to be at your complex entrance the cabinets are on the streets
0 Ratings
Jamesk89
Beginner
Message 13 of 14

well it was an old office renovated into apartments, there is a small brick "housing" with doors on the front with a padlock on whatever that is exchange or cabinet im not sure with the termology...

Anyway possible to help? or tell me anything

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 14

I don't know what the building you are describing but it is not your exchange otherwise you adsl speed in the checker would be about 20mb unlike adsl the fibre vdsl2 is distance from the street cabinet and with the estimate it is further away than you describe You may have to get phone and copper broadband and then upgrade to fibre once installed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings