Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martinsl8ter
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Broadband and BT Mobile Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi. I am having the same issue. I have claimed a broadband reward last year. Now I have two mobile accounts which qualified for rewards but the site is saying that they cannot be shown and to try later. The accounts started in december last year and it is now february so I assume I am beyond a qualifying period. Help would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
DanielS
Message 2 of 6

Re: Broadband and BT Mobile Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi @martinsl8ter,

We can certainly contact the Gift Card team for you. To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then on contact the mods.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @martinsl8ter I called earlier sorry I missed you. I just wanted to confirm that I have raised your reward claims to the gift card team on your behalf. They will be in contact with you in the next few days. Keep the thread updated and let me know how you get on or if you need further help from me with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @martinsl8ter I can see that the voucher team have emailed you to confirm that they have processed your claims and you will receive both rewards within the next 45 days.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
martinsl8ter
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Many thanks. I am very impressed with BT, I have to say. Top work.
0 Ratings
martinsl8ter
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thankyou. I have received (and spent ) the £40 card. I have notification that both cards were dispatched on 14th february, yet the £60 card has yet to arrive, nor have I had notification that it has even been sent.

0 Ratings