cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NCtiger
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Broadband and Line Activation Delayed Again

I hope someone can help me..............

I ordered BB, Line and BTTV with BT Sport on the 2nd August. I decided to swap from Sky. The line I had was originally BT and I assumed it would just be a straight swap over a month later. The day before activation I get a bizarre text saying the BB and Line order is cancelled. After numerous attempts and conversations with customer service people I get nowhere. All I get is multiple orders indicating it will be done but the orders suggest a different monthly price and telephone number. Arrggggh! I've raised a complaint and heard nothing back and really wish I'd stayed with Sky now as I need an active line for medical reasons. Can anyone help me with a UK based contact number or email address? I don't get call backs from the number on the websites.

Thank You.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broadband and Line Activation Delayed Again

Flagged for order team.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Broadband and Line Activation Delayed Again

Hi NCtiger,

Welcome and thanks for posting. The quickest way to get this sorted would be to contact our orders live chat team. They're a UK based team who will own the case until resolution. I'll drop you a PM with the contact link. If there are any problems after speaking with them post back and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings