cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Broadband change Package confusion

Hi.

New to this forum. Heard that BT were raising their prices so I thought I might try and get a cheaper deal. I pay £62.68 for broadband, then £7.00 for the 700 minutes call plan.

Did a live chat asking for them to downgrade my profile from BT Halo Fibre 2 to the one below. I did that but when I received the email I noticed they were going to stop my landline on the 27/1/22 which I did not ask for.

I then tried to contact live chat again to get the landline reinstated. I did get it done and agreed a £65.99 a month package but when I saw the confirmation it said I was to get new equipment and have an engineer call which I didn't ask for.

Is there a way of just reverting back to my original package as I need the broadband and landline. Many thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broadband change Package confusion

As an existing customer I don't think you will get new equipment or an engineer visit and that is just a standard inclusion on notifications

If you don't want changes to go ahead then you need to phone CS 150.  This is a customer help customer forum .  Your post does not go to BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.