cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jules1987
Message 1 of 6

Broadband connection date passed no connection date given?!?!

Hello

I am getting very fraustrastrated as my connection date was 22/01/14 for my broadband and this has not been in the. I have been told everyday i have rang since there is a problem with the exchange and it will be sorted and activated by midnight! I was told this morning it would be done by 3pm today! This has not happened.

Anyone else having problems. i am fed up and need internet asap!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Broadband connection date passed no connection date given?!?!

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi jules1987,

Thanks for posting and welcome!

Sorry for the delay getting your broadband service up and running.  I'm happy to check what's causing the delay and get things sorted out.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers

Robbie

0 Ratings
jules1987
Message 4 of 6

i cannot see an about me section after clicking on your user name
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Oops, sorry jules1987, that was my mistake.

Check it there now and you should see the link.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
jules1987
Message 6 of 6

Form filled in. Hope it gets sorted soon. Its highly annoying not having internet at home

0 Ratings