cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Broadband flashing pink

I’m going to try and make sense here…

long story short, I received an email a few days ago telling me my services were getting cancelled due to unpaid bills. After calling bt and the call handler did some digging, he was surprised to find I had 2 accounts set up at my address. One id never used and had paperless billing. That was the account that had a cancellation order. He wiped all charges (as I’ve never used it, and was confused as to how it had been set up) However this morning i woke up to no wifi and the modem flashing pink, I’ve called bt and they seem to have no issues on their side with the account number I’ve always used however nobody seemed to understand what was happening with my account and left me with even more questions… what would people recommend? I urgently need wifi and have no idea what the hell is going on.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Broadband flashing pink

Hi, @Spudgunz Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry your broadband isn't working. Do you have more than one telephone socket in your home? If you do can you try plugging the router into that instead?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Neil thanks for replying. I do have another  socket however I’ve already tried that, I’ve also tried a new Adsl cable just to be sure it wasn’t that. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Spudgunz No problem, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings