Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
EarlPJ
Message 1 of 2

Broadband not activated?

Hi all,

I am a new BT customer and I've received my BT Hub yesterday, as well as confirmation text / email saying my broadband has been activated.

However, despite those confirmation, I have apparently no connection at all.

The hub is showing a flashing orange light all the time as well as a flashing "b" from time to time. I have followed all the steps of the guide (the only thing I can access to when opening internet...) but still nothing.

Is my broadband really activated? What could cause this problem? I haven't been able to phone BT as I have no phone at the moment...

I have seen similar issues in previous posts and it was apparently due to technical issues on BT side.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broadband not activated?

you really need to get a cheap corded phone and try and see if you have a phone conenction

have you tried connecting the hub to a filter in the test socket?  test socket.jpg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings