cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Furious71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 18

Broadband order cancelled by bt 4 times

Having originally ordered bt fibre and landline on the 2nd october this has now been cancelled 4 times by bt as this was an offer of a £ 90 pre paid mastercard and a free amazon alexa i decided to change to bt to incorparate bt sports and everything on one package at £47.99 per month . Have already received home hub and been charged the £19.99 for this on the 4th October .The line rental has been taken over by bt but the broadband keeps being cancelled as my property is not fibre enabled (so bt tell me )but putting line number into the checker this says I am able to receive this , I am at a loss here after several phonecalls and not getting anywhere , I have been told to reorder but the deal that was my incentive has now time lapsed and the other offers are not as good can anybody give me some advice ??
Can i cancel my line rental and go back to sky as bt have not fullfilled what they said they would do .Customer services seem to be non existent , Feel i have wasted a lot of time on this already
Thanks
0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Furious71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 18

Broadband order cancelled by bt 4 times

Why do bt keep cancelling my broadband order when they have now taken over my line from the 4oct
4 orders cancelled have received the hub and paid the 19.99 fee now the offer of £80 mastercard and amazon alexa has gone
Can i cancel my line rental as bt seem to be pretty useless
Was trying to package broadband bt sports and line rental for 47.99 a month but seems not to be happening as bt say my property is not enabled for fibre but all my neighbours are !! Their own line checker says different though can anybody help
0 Ratings
Fedup8
Beginner
Message 3 of 18

Re: Broadband order cancelled by bt 4 times

I feel your pain. BT is by far the most incompetent company I’ve every came across.

I moved house 3 months ago and my internet and tv is still not connected!

They cancelled my order numerous times. Put 2 connections through to my house. So had internet for a couple of weeks. Then billed me for the multiple connections. When I phoned to complain they cancelled the wrong connection and left us without internet again.
Then had a phone call at 8am on a Saturday morning by an engineer saying he was here to fix my internet could I come to the door. Stupid **bleep** was at my old address.

Activation was again booked for today and quests what, still not on.

I’ve had enough of this shower of **bleep** and will be cutting the wires in the box at the end of the street and they can finally connect my internet when they are fixing the rest of the towns.
0 Ratings
Furious71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 18

I feel the same and would probably do it to if only i had a connection !!!
Keep getting passed from pillar to post and no one from bt seems to have any answers
Totally useless
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 18

Hi @Furiuos71,

I can understand your frustration and sorry you've had so many problems with your order. I would like to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Furious71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 18

Paddy b thanks but there is no link that i can see to send you any details
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 18

have asked mods to repost link

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
PaddyB
Message 8 of 18

Hi @Furious71,

Sorry about that, you should now be able to see that link in the "About Me" section of my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Furious71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 18

Just found out that openreach say i have no fibre connection yet their own website states this Kilmarnock cabinet 49 fibre enabled FTTP , why is this have they no clue about their own network or do they think people are stupid and wont check these things
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 18

Cabinet P49   FTTC Available from 5th November 2013   Phase 10b 2013   304   Huawei   KA2 0JN  

It could be full, with no spare capacity.

0 Ratings