cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Broadband order keeps getting cancelled - twice now, please help or will just go elsewhere

We have been on BT broadband for 5 years. Our contract is up so we spoke with BT on the phone and upgraded to fibre 500 at £34.99/month, the work was completed outside the house, but never inside and the order was cancelled for no reason. 

I called BT and this time was upgraded to fibre but on an EE contract. EE apologised for the random cancellation, they said they couldn't put the same deal through so they offered £42.99 a month and to put a credit on the account to make up the difference in price. Exact same thing has just happened - engineer came to complete outside work (which of course has already been done), date set for inside installation (today) but instead the order has been cancelled. As part of an incentive to keep going with BT I was offered a mobile SIM at £13 a month, with 2 months credit on the account, but no credit has gone onto the account. 

So now I have a miss-sold SIM and no fibre broadband. 

Please help in a timely manner or I will be cancelling the whole order. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broadband order keeps getting cancelled - twice now, please help or will just go elsewhere

@jenniferstephendon 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Residential phone and broadband customers.

If you are now an EE customer, you need to post on the EE forum https://community.ee.co.uk/

EE are a separate company within the BT Group.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Broadband order keeps getting cancelled - twice now, please help or will just go elsewhere

Thanks, will post in there too. 

Still a BT customer as all upgrade orders have now been cancelled. So still on the original BT contract. 

@Keith_Beddoe 

0 Ratings