Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allsaint
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 33

Re: Broadband order

Go to solution
Customer services told me via chat that I could come back as a new customer, but I haven't much confidence in anything they say atm!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 33

Go to solution

@allsaint wrote:
Sorry I don't know how to post the results of that check . The only thing that stands out is that it says there is an open order on the line which is due to complete on 20 Dec. Would this be Plusnet do you think?

I can ask a moderator, but if the Open order is not with BT Retail, then they will not be able to help.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
allsaint
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 33

Go to solution
Thanks for your help. Sorry for being a pain
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 33

Go to solution

Hi @allsaint It sounds like the Plusnet order is still open on the system. Have you spoken with them to confirm the order should be cancelled?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
allsaint
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 33

Go to solution
Hi John, yes they have assured me twice that everything has been closed at their end
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 33

Go to solution

Hi @allsaint Thanks for confirming that but I still suspect that the order is open and we can't get that closed.

I've sent you a PM with details on how to contact the mod team and we will check into this further for you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 33

Go to solution

Hi @allsaint,

Thanks for messaging @JohnC2.

We're going to get this picked up for you and one of the team will be in touch tomorrow.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 33

Go to solution

Hi @allsaint,

I've been checking your account for you to see if we had any orders. We don't have any from that date. Plus, all of the cancelled broadband orders that I can see for your landline, are dated from the 28th of Dec onwards. I've checked our suppliers BT Wholesale Broadband Availability Checker that we have access to. It's showing that there's an open order with a target date to close of the 20th of Dec. However; it doesn't state the provider so I've raised a tags query with BT Wholesale in case it's something that we can help with. It can take 5 working days before BT Wholesale come back to us. I would expect that they should get back to me on the 23rd of January. I would recommend that you contacted Plusnet so they can do the same too to help save some time. If they aren't sure what you're asking them to do you can tell them that's it's called a "tag on the line" check.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
allsaint
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 33

Go to solution
Thanks for the update Daniel. Could I check something with you before I phone Plusnet?
I cancelled my order with Plusnet on 20th Dec and placed an order with BT that same day. This was cancelled by BT also on that day. However, both orders were for landline no. ending 981.
My current order is for landline ending 260, so my question is could an open order associated with my previous phone number be causing issues with the current order?
Hope that makes sense!
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 33

Go to solution

You are very welcome @allsaint.

I found the other number and checked for tags against it. There are none showing. It all appears to be on the latest number ending 260.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings